Motorbike Tour North Vietnam – 4 Days
This is one of our unique motorbike tours in North Vietnam, Within 4 days, the experienced team of Hanoi motorcycle tour will take you faraway from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi city by riding motorbike on the back-roads through countryside to the mountain area where you can find difficulties to see other tourists but easily to meet the smiling faces of the colorful hill tribes or amazing view of mountain, and nature. The tour does not offer famous attractions but it really a great short motorbike ride to experience the hidden beauty of Vietnam!
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau: 170 km (L,D – Home stay)
Mai Chau valley’s probably the most famous attraction in this short motorbike tour. Like many Vietnam motorcycle tour organizers doing tours to this beautiful valley, but we promise to provide a unique route to the valley which offers more beautiful view of countryside and more enjoyable ride on back roads instead of riding on the regular highway No 6 to the valley. It must be the highlight of this 4 day motorbike tour in Vietnam.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Phu Yen: 150 Km
After walking around the beautiful village of the Thai people in the valley, we’ll get back to the bikes and keep motorbike touring in northern Vietnam. Distance of 150 km sounds short to ride for a day but it’s not. This Mai Chau motorbike tour to Phu Yen can’t be end early because the ride is mostly on winding passes in which you can stop for the picture on every meters of the road. We will cross the Moc Chau plateau where you can have a short off-road motorbike ride through the green tea fields or large garden of plum and peach trees. After lunch in Moc Chau, we’ll continue the beautiful North Vietnam motorbike tour on the mountain passes and along the picturesque Da river lake. We’ll be in Phu Yen at about 4:30 pm.
Day 3: Phu Yen – Thac Ba lake: 160 km (B,L,D – Home stay)
It’s another short motorbike ride in North Vietnam but it should be another highlight of this 4 day Vietnam motorcycle tour. In the morning we keep riding up to North Vietnam on the winding road through some more beautiful tea fields. Lunch will be in Yen Bai IMAG0805town, after lunch we’ll hit the road down to Thac Ba lake arrive the lake at about 3:00 pm. Leave the bikes in the village of the friendly Dzao people which located on the lake bank then enjoy short boat trip on Thac Ba lake.
Day 4: Thac Ba lake – Hanoi: 180 km (B,L)
Start the last day of the North Vietnam motorbike tour back to Hanoi at 8:00 am after a simple breakfast with the friendly Dzao people. Depending on your requests, we can do a little bit off-road around the village before heading down to Hanoi or just slowly ride back on the back – roads through some green tea fields, rustic villages and along the river bank. We will be back to Hanoi at about 4:00 pm and end the enjoyable motorbike tour in North Vietnam easily before rush hours.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”