If somebody asked me: How to get away from the bustle of Saison, I would say ride a motorbike up to central highlands. This 7 day motorbike tour from Saigon is a good choice for tourists getting chance to experience the hidden charm of Vietnam and getting chance to get to the green and quiet paradise which is not too far from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh city. Within 7 days, you will be deep insight into the local culture and peaceful nature of the mountain area. This is one of the best recommended Saigon loop motorbike tours via central highlands.
Day 1: Saigon – Dong Xoai: 160 km (L,D – Hotel stay)
Start the Saigon motorbike tour at 8:00 am from our office, hit the city road to Dong Xoai, on the way we can pay some visits to the highlights of the Ho Chi Minh city such as: Ben Thanh Market, Reunification Palace, War Museum, Cu Chi tunnels,…etc. Ride to the remote villages to learn how the locals make rice papers, noodle, mat, etc. After lunch in the outskirt od Sai Gon we will have enjoyable Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tour, the short ride Ho Chi Minh trail offers you a great view and stories about the Vietnam war. We arrive Dong Xoai town at around 5:00 pm.
Day 2: Dong Xoai – Cu Jut: 210 km – (B,L,D – Bungalow stay)
Today is the highlight of this Saigon motorbike tour. We keep motorcycle touring on Ho Chi Minh road up to Soc Bom Bo village to enjoy the hospitable nature of Ede people, enjoy the beauty of nature around and learn more their unique culture. Stop in local village to see how locals make incense, rice wine, visit cashew nut and rubber plantations. After lunch, continue the Ho Chi Minh Trail motorbike ride through the stunning rain forests along the trail before heading to Cu Jut and stay overnight in the bungalow next to Virgin waterfall.
Day 3: Cu Jut – Lak lake: 130 km (B,L,D – Home Stay/Hotel stay)
It’s a short ride today but it must be a highlight of this 7 Day Motorbike Tour From Saigon. Start the day from 8:30 am, after a short ride we will be at Dray Nu and Dray Sap falls, they are 2 of most beautiful waterfalls in southern Vietnam then from here we can do short trekking to the top of Elephant mountain to enjoy the imposing view of central highlands Vietnam then after that let’s cool body down with a swim in Fairy Pool. After lunch in a simple restaurant we will have another short motorbike ride to the Lak lake, leave the bikes in the nice house of the the M’nong people or in a guesthouse where we stay overnight to have trip to the lake to see the daily life of the local fishermen and discover the culture of the local hill tribes.
Day 4: Lak lake – Dalat: 170 km (B,L,D – Hotel stay)
Today is a long and interesting day with full of activities. After breakfast, we can ride elephant or boat to cross the Lake to pay a enjoyable visit to some colorful hill tribes’ villages, especially, we can have chance to learn how to make incenses, chopsticks or other production from bamboo. After that we continue the central highlands motorbike tour to Dalat, the ride is mostly on backroads. The ride is through the rain forest. Before getting up to Da Lat we can have some visits to villages of the K’ho and the Truc Lam Meditation Monastery. We’ll arrive Dalat ar about 5:00 pm.
Day 5: Dalat – Bao Loc: 150 km (B,L,D – Hotel stay)
This is another highlight of this 7 day motorbike tour from Saigon, we will have plenty of activities in Da Lat and nerarby: Visit and have relax time with Crazy House, Dragon Pagoda, Former Railway Station then have short ride to countryside of Dalat to se the farmers cultivating flowers, coffee, mushrooms, vegetables to experience the daily life of the farmers and learn how they earn a living. After that, keep motorcycle touring central highlands Vietnam up to Di Linh Plateau on the sealed winding mountain road through stunning mountain view, water falls and tea fields. Arrive Bao Loc at 4:30 pm.
Day 6: Bao Loc – Mui Ne: 170 km (B,L,D – Hotel stay)
After breakfast, start motorcycle touring to Mui Ne beach, before getting to one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam – Mui Ne we we will ride to cross some beutiful terraced tea fields, Dambri waterfall – one of the highest waterfalls in Vietnam and some peaceful villages of hill tribes. Once we get close to the coastlines we will ride pass through some white sand dunes, red canyon, fairy springs and fishing. Arrive Mui Ne at 5:00 pm.
Day 7: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh city: 230 km (B,L)
We start the motorbike tour back to Ho Chi Minh city from early morning after breakfast. The motorbike ride to Saigon today is almost on sealed roads through some towns but still offers us a beautiful view of green and large rice fields in the Mekong river delta and some rustic but peaceful villages. We will be in Saigon and finish the 7 day motorbike tour central highlands Vietnam from Saigon at around 4:30 pm at your hotel.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”