This is one of the best short motorbike tour from Saigon/Ho Chi Minh city. Within only 5 days, you will have chance to visit almost the remote areas of central highlands Vietnam, also some famous attraction from Saigon up to Nha Trang. Especially, it is also the recommended motorcycle tour on coastlines Vietnam.
Day 1: Sai Gon – La Gi: 150 km (L,D – Hotel Stay)
Start the Saigon motorbike tour at 8:30. From city center of HCMC we hit the city roads to the northeast of Saigon to La Gi town. We will have some interesting visits of Minh Dam Army base, Thuong Chieu Monastery pagoda and Binh Chau hot water spring. After lunch we will have great short motorbike ride on the coastal roads to La Gi. We’ll be at La gi at about 4:30 pm.
It’s short day ride but it’s surely the highlight of this short Saigon motorbike tour. We will have one of the best coastlines motorbike tours in Vietnam today. After breakfast, motorcycling up to the north along the coast to Mui Ne, we’ll pay more visits to Temples, colorful markets of local people and some interesting old towers of the Cham. We will be in Mui Ne at around 4:00 pm. Spend the rest time of the day at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world – Mui Ne.
Day 3: Mui Ne – Bao Loc: 160 km (B,L,D – Hotel stay)
After early breakfast in the hotel, we leave the town to visit the fairy springs, red canyons white sand dunes and some rustic villages who do fishing everyday to earn living or growing dragon fruits besides coffee plantation…. Then we continue motorcycle tour to the Central Highlands, along the way we will do more stops to visit the K’ho ethnic minority villages to learn about the culture of their wild life in the edge of the Central Highlands. We would arrive in Bao Loc after visiting Dambri waterfall (90 meters high). Overnight in Bao Loc.
Start the motorbike tour to Da lat at about 8:30 am. It’s a short motorbike ride up to Da Lat but it offers a beautiful view of mountain and green plantation. We will see plenty of green tea farm, mushroom fields, vegetable and flower farm, coffee plantations and visit some villages who produce silk and learn how to make a good silk from silkworm. This must be another highlight of the motorbike tour central highlands Vietnam. We will be in Da Lat at 4:00 pm.
Day 5: Da Lat – Nha Trang: 150 km (B,L)
The last day of the Saigon motorbike tour start at 8:30 am, most of the ride is on sealed, smooth roads except some small “monkey bridges” just after Da Lat town however it offers one of the best coastline motorbike ride in Vietnam. We still do some stops to visit King Bao Dai’s palace or peaceful villages of the hill tribe along the way.
The 5 day enjoyable Vietnam motorbike tour will finish at around 4.30 PM in the coastal city of Nha Trang. Check in the hotel of your choice and say good bye to the staff of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert and then enjoy your relaxing time on the beach.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”