This 3 Day Northern Vietnam motorbike tour is one of our best short motorbike tours in Vietnam. It is very enjoyable trip for the riders who wanna mixture of on and off-road motorbike ride and for the ones who have short time to travel in Vietnam can have great experience of the remote mountain area, colorful hill tribes and get far away from the bustle and touristy cities.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau: 180 Km (L,D – Home Stay)
This Hanoi motorbike tour to Mai Chau valley starts at around 8:30 AM. Ride motorbike to the north west of Hanoi. After one hour riding, we will be in mountain area and the motorcycle tour to Mai Chau becomes very enjoyable. The ride is almost on the small countryside roads along the Da river through rice fields and farming villages, after lunch in Hoa Binh we will ride through plenty of limestone mountain between the rustic village of the Muong and the Thai people. Especially after lunch in Hoa Binh we will have great ride along the Da river lake, the winding road along the rider offer a stunning view of lime stone mountain and the green water lake. The ride will remind you motorcycle tours on coastlines in central or southern Vietnam. This route is the new discovery of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert Co, Ltd so it makes the trip different. Arrive Mai Chau valley at around 5 PM.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Phu Yen: 150 Km (B,L,D – Hotel stay)
After saying good bye to the friendly host, get on the bike and have slowly ride around the villages of the Thai people in the valley to feel and taste the hidden charm of region before motorcycling up to Phu Yen. The motorcycle tour to Phu Yen is quite relax, easy and joyful. With the length of 150 km, the road up to Phu Yen is almost quiet, winding and offers a lot of stops for visiting the local ethnic people and picturing amazing view of mountain. In the afternoon, after crossing the Da river lake by a ferry we will have great Vietnam motorcycle tour on the lake bank to Phu Yen. We arrive Phu Yen town at around 4:30 PM.
Day 3: Phu Yen – Hanoi: 165 Km (B,L)
It’s another easy and short motorbike ride to Hanoi. After the traditional breakfast – Pho or noodle soup we keep motorcycle touring in northern Vietnam crossing beautiful Lung Lo mountain pass and then heading down to Hanoi on the backroads until Son Tay town. From Son Tay we keep turning on the backroads via some rice fields on the Red river delta to get on the dike road a long the red river and ride straight back to Hanoi. The short Northern Vietnam motorcycle trip will end in early afternoon in Hanoi.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”