Hanoi Motorbike Ride to Countryside – 1 Day
Duration: 1 day
Destination: Hanoi - Thay pagoda - Tay Phuong pagoda - Thach That - Duong Lam - Hanoi
This day tour Hanoi by motorbike to countryside is an well and unique design by the experienced local team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert in Hanoi. We promise to take you to the real countryside and a totally different Hanoi that you’ve seen from any tours in Hanoi offered by other organizers. It gives you a great chance to discover the hidden charm of Hanoi with beautiful and quiet pagodas, peaceful rice fields and rural traditional villages. This Hanoi motorbike tour offers no famous attractions but it must be your memorable trip in Hanoi Vietnam.
Highlights: * Enjoyable visits to beautiful and quiet Thay pagoda, Mia pagoda…. * Ride motorbike on mostly scenic countryside back-road through large rice fields and some rural villages. * Some easy off-road ride if you wish. * Great experience of local daily life and discovery of traditional culture of the Viet people.
Pick up from your hotel at 9:00 am when the rush hours are gone. We will take you to the outskirt of Hanoi and start motorbike touring to the west, after 30 minute riding we will make a turn to the small and quiet countryside road to Thay pagoda (a beautiful pagoda located between limestone mountain and natural green lake), then keep riding shortly to Tay Phuong pagoda – the pagoda is in the top of small hill and is known as the one that has the most beautiful wooden statue carvings.
After having full taste of the pagodas, we will keep riding motorbike through the rural areas in Thach That district, crossing villages and rice paddies then we will be in Duong Lam ancient village at noon time. Lunch is in Duong Lam village.
In the afternoon we will have short walk around the village to visit some traditional houses of the Viet people, chatting with the local and learn more about very interesting culture of Vietnam.
At 3: 00 pm, motorbike riding back to your hotel in Hanoi center through the rice fields, along the Red river dike. We will finish the short but great Hanoi motorbike day tour at 5: 00 pm.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS (the more people in the group, the less money each person will pay) and TYPE OF BIKES (the smaller bike you take, the less money you will pay). Please contact us for the right price, or you can view the sample price below for the regular tours North Vietnam by 125cc – 150cc bikes:
- Tour for group of private solo rider: 200 USD/Day
- Tour for group of 2 riders: 150 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 3 riders: 140 USD/Day/Person
- Tour for group of 4 – 10 riders: 130 USD/Day/Person
- Airport pick up/drop off, Support vehicle or Air tickets are not included but they can be arranged depending on your request with the extra cost
- The extra cost to upgrade to Honda CRF250L is $40 USD/Bike/Day.
- The extra cost for the backup vehicle + driver is $150 USD/Day.
- The prices listed above are only for the Northern Loop Vietnam motorcycle tours, Other special motorcycle tours on Ho Chi Minh trail or crossing the border to Laos or Cambodia… will cost more. Please contact us for more details.
- The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season or other special requests, Please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price includes:
- Experienced English speaking tour guides (2 tour guides/mechanic for a group from 5 riders)
- Quality Honda XR150L or Honda CRF250L or other bikes we have with all fuel
- Quality Helmets/Gloves/Knee and elbow pads/Rain jackets/pants
- All meals on tour (All breakfasts, lunches and dinners with local Vietnamese food)
- Accommodation on tour (twin share room in standard hotel or stay at homestay as mentioned in itinerary)
- Boat rides on lakes or rivers as mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance fee / Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off before and after the tour
- Video of the trip made by updated GoPro
Tour price excludes:
- Medical insurance
- Bike damages
- Personal expense
- Air tickets and visa to Vietnam
- To secure your bookings we require a minimal of 30 % deposit. Balance can be made upon arrival
- The rider is responsible for any bank charges. ( surcharge 3,5% if you pay by credit card )
- The balance can be paid by cash or credit on the first day of the trip
- If you cancel the Vietnam motorbike tour before the departure date, you will lose 100% of the deposit.
- If you cancel the tour after the departure date, you will lose 100% of the total cost/ fee of the tour for any reason.
- After departure, NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason, if you cancel the tour.
- A Damage Cost deposit of US$ 100 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorcycle for using in the guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, your own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”